It’s that time again! The new Polario Update 3.3 is here and brings some exciting new features that make working with projects even more intuitive and user-friendly. Let’s take a look at the highlights together!
Improvement during project change
In previous versions of Polario, a hint was displayed each time you switched from one project to another. A useful feature to make sure you are in the right project. But what if you don’t want to see this hint every time? With the new update, you can decide for yourself whether you want to see the hint at the next project change or not. This means more control and fewer interruptions, which guarantees smoother work.
Configure notifications per project
Notifications keep us up to date and make sure we don’t miss anything. But sometimes you can get overwhelmed by too many notifications, especially if you’re working on multiple projects at once. Thanks to the 3.3 update, you can mute notifications for certain projects in the settings. This way, you only get the notifications that are really relevant to you, which means less distraction and more focus on what’s important.
Bookmark in calendar
With the update 3.3 the user experience in the calendar gets even better! You can now bookmark items in the calendar, whether with a simple click in the details or a quick gesture in the list and widget. And the best part?
The filter in the calendar allows you to view only your bookmarks, which provides faster access to important entries and a better overview of the calendar.
- Changes cannot be saved after deleting standard data fields of the template
- Calendar // Chat widget cannot be saved in a special case
- Likes in the social feed are not always registered
- Line breaks in the description field in the default tab for calendar entries are not reflected in the application
- Correct error message for incorrect credentials
- Sort entries in the calendar widget alphabetically if the time window is the same for multiple entries
- Load all app bar icons positioned on the right at once
- Now using SDK version 33
- Search results should not be displayed after deleting the search from the global search
- Customize regex for invalid mail addresses
- Redesign for news details
- Fix for the comment area in news articles
- Fix for the comment button in news articles
- Design customizations for other settings views
- Correction for not correctly displayed validator icons
- Replace older margin/padding scss classes